BergaFEMME bergamot superfruit supplement is formulated with BergaMet Mega+O to support cholesterol and cardio-metabolic health, plus with added support for managing symptoms like hot flashes and weight management. Like all BergaMet products, BergaFemme is naturally sourced and contains five unique antioxidant flavonoids that may help support healthy cholesterol, blood glucose levels, and liver function.
Bergamot’s health benefits derive from its unique profile of phenolic compounds such as, neoeriocitrin, neohesperidin, naringin, rutin, neodesmin, rhoifolin and poncirin. Naringin has been shown to be beneficial in maintaining normal inflammatory balance, while neoeriocitrin and rutin have been found to exhibit a strong capacity to quench free radicals and maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels.
This formula includes BPF (Bergamot Polyphenolic Fraction), an extract of the bergamot orange(a powerful antioxident that reduces cell damage due to free radicals), shown in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study to help maintain cholesterol, triglyceride, and blood sugar levels within the normal range. BPF reduces cholesterol and supports healthy glucose metabolism.
BergaFEMME may assist in:
- Balancing Hormone Levels
- Managing Symptoms Like Hot Flashes, Night Sweats, and Weight Management
- Maintaining Overall Energy and Healthy
- Reducing Cholesterol Levels
- Supporting Cardiovascular Health
- Maintaining Healthy Arteries
- Metabolizing Fat
- Maintaining Healthy Immune System Function
- Acting as a Anti-inflammatory Agent
- Powerful Antioxidant Health
Ingredients & Usage
- Citrus Bergamot Extract (BPF 47%) 500mg
- Zinc (Zinc Oxide) 3mg
- Bulgarian Tribulus (45%) 150mg
- MACA (Peruvian Gold) 200mg
- Damiana (20%) 150mg
60 Tablets per bottle. Take one (1) tablet twice a day with main meals.